Zscaler Cloud Security Solution for ISPs
Zscaler Service Provider Partners
Today’s service providers are going well beyond basic internet service to deliver a variety of managed security services for enterprise customers. However, as more businesses embrace the trends of mobility and BYOD, cloud applications and social media, protecting static resources is no longer enough. Corporate firewalls were not designed to protect the growing number of mobile users and distributed branch offices that are the new normal in today’s enterprise IT environments.
Zscaler’s Direct-to-Cloud Network offers service providers a better solution. With Zscaler, service providers can differentiate their services by delivering the industry’s most advanced security, while enabling their enterprise clients for the challenges of mobile security, cloud applications and social media. Because Zscaler requires no hardware or software to purchase, install or maintain, there is no CapEx investment in appliances or any ongoing investment to manage the cloud security services.
Deploying Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access for Fortune 500 organizations
Deploying Zscaler to Global 2000 including NHS
Deutsche Telekom is deeply committed to provide customers excellent service by enabling digital transformation of industry with Zscaler worldwide.
Deploying Zscaler for global organizations
Rolled out Zscaler service in multiple markets including Spain, Latin America and Eastern Europe
Deploying Zscaler for large enterprises.
Zscaler’s white label offers service provides a ready to go cloud security infrastructure, giving the provider the ability to offer a full suite of security services, with full control of policy administration and reporting, including:
- Cloud Web Security: protect enterprise users from advanced and emerging threats including botnets, malware, phishing attacks and more, and securely enable cloud applications and social media.
- Cloud-enabled Networking: secure branch offices and road warriors without backhauling traffic to a central gateway, and deliver a transparent, latency-free experience to users.
- Cloud Mobile Security: go beyond mobile device management and enable enterprise clients for BYOD with Mobile Security that offers comprehensive protection for smartphones and tablets, with no software to install or update.
- Gets providers out of the systems integration business: with Zscaler, service providers can focus on delivering advanced cloud security services, and eliminate the time and costs of integrating different vendor solutions.
- Reduce CapEx: with no hardware or software to purchase, Zscaler’s cloud security solution and services offers service providers a distinct advantage over traditional security appliances.
- Reduce ongoing management cost: Zscaler’s cloud security solution is always up to date, and eliminates the cost and hassles of maintaining and upgrading hardware and software based solutions.
- Lower TCO: Zscaler offers lower cost of ownership, providing better margins for service providers on managed security services.
- Global coverage for large clients: with over 150 data centers worldwide, Zscaler is built on a massive, distributed security cloud that offers global coverage, making it easy and cost-effective to provide services to global enterprises.
- Unified Policy Console: You already provide clients with security services for laptops, but what about their smartphones and tablets? Zscaler’s unified policy console makes it easy to define a single, consistent policy across multiple devices and applications.
- Advanced Security Analytics: Our patented NanoLog™ technology uses advanced compression techniques to provide consolidated reporting and analysis across devices, locations and users in real time. Learn more about Zscaler Real-time Reporting here.
- One Secure Solution for Web and Mobile: The cost and complexities of purchasing and managing multiple point security appliances can quickly eat into the profits of your managed service offerings. With Zscaler, you can replace multiple point products with a single, seamless solution that integrates cloud web security and cloud mobile security, with no hardware or software required.