June 25 – 27, 2018 | The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas
Justify Your Attendance
We’re excited that you would like to attend Zenith Live, the Zscaler Cloud Summit. Making the case to go to Las Vegas isn’t always easy, so we’re here to help.
Here’s an overview of the key benefits of Zenith Live to help justify your attendance. Simply copy and paste this letter into an email for your management team, and we’ll see you in Las Vegas.
Subject: Attendance at Zenith Live 2018
I would like to attend Zenith Live, the upcoming Zscaler Cloud Summit taking place June 25–27 in Las Vegas. The conference will provide an opportunity for me to grow professionally and help us maximize our investment in Zscaler services through deep-dive technical sessions, hands-on labs, and presentations by industry leaders. I’ll also be able to build expertise in specific areas through technical certification tracks offered at the conference.
Over the three days, I’ll have the chance to work alongside peers in organizations undertaking initiatives similar to ours, as well as technology experts and practitioners who can share best practices on a range of relevant issues. During the event, I can expect to:
- Boost proficiency in Zscaler platform services, such as Cloud Firewall, Cloud Sandbox, Bandwidth Control, and Zscaler Private Access
- Build knowledge in issues like IT transformation, migration to SaaS and IaaS, SD-WAN security, software-defined perimeter, and more
- Find answers to our questions on security best practices, cloud visibility, mobile security, and more
- Gain insight into how companies move beyond threat prevention to risk management
- Discover ways to maximize our investment in Zscaler services
The estimated cost of attending the conference is as follows:
Transportation (between airport and hotel): $60
Hotel (two nights + tax): $460
Meals and miscellaneous: $100
Registration fee: $695
My participation in Zenith Live will be a win for our organization and for my professional development, and I look forward to sharing what I learn with the team. If you need more information or have any questions, just let me know.